The order of priority can always change based on circumstances but the basics never change- Everyone needs these to live.
There are 4 Primary Basics in Survival –
- Food – Modern science tells us you can’t live without it.
- Water – You’ll need up to a gallon a day just to survive.
- Fire – You need this for cooking, warmth, and keeping critters away.
- Shelter – From sun, to rain, to snow… mother nature wants you dead.
There are 4 Secondary Basics in Survival –
- Medical – First Aid, Trauma, Prevention, Hygiene, Illness all fall under this topic.
- Signal – Day, Night, Primitive, Technological, all ways to get found and get help.
- Tactical – Safety, Security, Tools, Weapons all fall under this category.
- Navigational – Map, Compass, GPS, and KNOWLEDGE on how to get home are here.