The 5 Things You Need To Know This Morning – July 25, 2017
Here are the 5 Things You Need To Know for the morning of July 25th.
- Urban Meyer is preparing for the 2017 season like a Fortune 500 CEO. “I like where we’re at as a team,” said the five-time national champion (three at Ohio State, his current employer). “We’re pushing forward.”
- Luxury brands are beginning to buy each other as Kate Spade was purchased by Coach and now Jimmy Choo is being purchased by Michael Kors. According to Reuters, the brands are suffering as single product brands and need to expand their portfolios.
- Mattis is at it again with harsh words for bureaucrats in the Pentagon who have wasted as much as $28 Million in the last 10 years on things such as a camouflage pattern deemed unsuitable for the terrain in Afghanistan.
- The National Archives have released more than 400 documents relating to the FBI and CIA investigations of the Kennedy assassination.
- A group of Maryland citizens has filed a petition for the Supreme Court to reverse a Court of Appeals ruling that upheld Maryland’s “assault weapons” ban.