The Gun Quotes You’ve Always Wanted
Categories: Public Service Announcement, Shooting, Stories
Since everyone has decided to adopt the stance of “GuNs ArE bAd BuT nObOdY iS cOmInG fOr YoUr GuNs,” we decided to drop a few quotes from respected and notable individuals throughout history. These should help you adopt a clear and logical line of thinking when gun grabbers try to argue how great the world would be if you just went ahead and got $300 for your $1800 AR platform. Because financially, that makes sense (said nobody ever).
We’ve also seen fit to include some quotes from dudes that hate guns, so you can understand why your 2nd Amendment rights are important. Hope you enjoy these!
- Good Guy George Washington, Father of our nation, Revolutionary War General, First President (even though he didn’t want to be the President)
“A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.”
- Good Guy Jeff Cooper, U.S. Marine, Crack shot with a pistol and probably everything else he touched.
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”
- Good Guy Dalai Lama, Not the petting zoo animal, not what Emperor Kuzco got turned into
“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
- Bad Guy Joseph Stalin, Murderer, Dictator, All-around asshole
“The only real power comes out of a long rifle.”
- Bad Guy Adolf Hitler, I think we all know what this piece of shit mofo did
“The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjugated races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjugated races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let’s not have any native militia or native police.”
- Bad Guy Mao Tze Tung, Murderer, Dictator, All-around asshole
“All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party.”
- Good Guy Theodore Roosevelt, Rough Rider, President, Statemen, Mustache aficionado
“A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”
- Good Guy George Orwell, Author, predictor of today’s lunacy in his dystopian novel 1984
“That rifle on the wall of the labourer’s cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”
Emotions are raw right now. We’ve lost Americans due to the actions of evil men with evil in their hearts, let us not be rash and give up the security of free man the world over due to knee jerk emotional reactions. Albert Einstein said it best “No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” Those young men acted rashly, emotionally and with hate, let us not try to “solve” this issue in that same mindset.
Know what we're sayin fam?
Average rating / 5. Vote count: