In preparation for reintroducing Burn Pit legislation, Senator Gillibrand’s office is asking for military members and their families to submit a 30-45-second video explaining how Burn Pits and other toxic exposures have impacted their lives. This is a crucial time in the fight to get health care for the Veterans who have been impacted by this.
If your health has been damaged by exposure to a burn pit, this is a chance to make a difference. Record a short video of your story and submit it below.
– Film horizontally on your tablet or phone.
– Film in a quiet space.
– Press record then count to five before you begin speaking.
– Tip: use stacked and heavy books to prop up your camera.
– Lighting tip: face a window and do not put any light behind you.
– Multiple takes is OK! There is no pressure to do it perfect in one take. Repeat yourself as much as you feel comfortable.
Please submit your videos by clicking here:
Together we can make enough noise that we cannot be ignored.